Beef Stick Bundle
Beef Stick Bundle
10 Individually wrapped Beef Sticks.
Shelf Stable & perfect for keeping in your purse or in the car!!
I don't snack while I'm running errands, because I have a beef stick to tide me over to get home.
Perfect to ADD onto your Monthly Delivery!!
Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe to a monthly a Beef Stick Bundle - From our Customers -
- Healthy Nutritious Snacks are always Available
- Grass-fed/grass finished beef at a great price.
- Skip the grab & go or drive thru with hungry kids or adults.
- We love to support a local family farmer!
- Know what's in the food you're eating while you're on the go!
- It taste so great! Why not enjoy all that goodness!
- Perfectly Portable, even on the Motorcycle!!
- I love that we are helping heal the earth & land!
- The free home delivery made it an easy "YES".
- How clean and healing your meats are make it a great investment.
**Subscribe and be the first to Taste Test the New Flavors each Quarter!!!**
Delicious and Nutritious Grassfed Beef
- Grassfed and Finished
- Born & Raised on our Family Ranch in Iowa
- GrassFed Beef is shown to be higher in essential nutrients and vitamins
- Regeneratively Raised to increase carbon sequestration and wildlife habitat.
I don't eat meat, but I make sure that my family eats the healthiest meat we can find. And that is Ebersole Beef. My son won't eat anything else!!
We have enjoyed the convenience of a freezer full of food. It is easier to figure out meals for my family when I have the base for those meals readily available. It is a larger, one-time expense that needs to be planned for but makes grocery bills less expensive over the year. The beef itself is great quality. Good beef comes from happy cattle in my mind and Ebersole beef is good beef. I prefer the grass fed but have also enjoyed grass finished in the past. I would recommend it to anyone and in fact have had friends and family both buy from Ebersole in bulk. In conclusion. Everyone should try a freezer full of beef!
The best tasting beef I have ever eaten. I feel good knowing Shanen & her family take such great care of their animals.
- Rachel B
FREE Midwest SHIPPING
- Free shipping! To the 10 States in the Midwest!
- $40 shipping for all other orders across the Continental US.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the beef cut?
Dry Aged and hand cut by our Artisan Butchers, we have worked over the past 15 years to develop cuts that work for most busy families and have the most steaks available from each beef.
What breed are your cattle?
Maine-Anjou Beef, a heritage breed with champion bloodlines in our herd. Maine Anjou Beef are prized for their superior beef FLAVOR and quality. The Cows are quiet and gentle, making them great for everyone to handle and show.
Where are you located?
All our cattle are raised on our Ranch in Southern Iowa, near Mt.Ayr